“'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.”More
Gather feedback on your customers’ experience of your online channels and webchat service.
- Low-cost – but this is slightly off-set by lower response rates than IVR or email
- Delivered at point of experience and can be used to assess webchat experience
- Minimal drop-off during the survey – once started customers tend to get most of the way through
- Can accommodate more questions than IVR or SMS – creates chance to probe more issues.
- Custom design – email templates and online surveys designed to reflect brand identity or co-branded with ServiceTick
- Multiple question types and free-form comment boxes
- Survey logic allows multiple routes through a survey based on the answers provided by the customer
- ServiceTick captures and stores every piece of information – even if the survey is part-completed
- Results are immediately available in our online console
- ‘Red flag alerts’ based on the customer’s response to individual questions or text provided in a verbatim can be configured to automatically surface an issue and allow a recovery process to be initiated
- All data captured under SSL encryption and stored in our secure hosting environment
- Scales can be enhanced (smiley/sad faces; colour-coding) to ensure clear understanding of scales.
Web surveys come into their own for:
- Mapping feedback at different points on the online customer journey
- Monitoring performance of agents delivering support via webchat
- Proposition development (surfacing unmet needs)
- Optimising web sites and conversion activity.