Gather feedback on your customers’ experience of your online channels and webchat service.
- Low-cost – but this is slightly off-set by lower response rates than IVR or email
- Delivered at point of experience and can be used to assess webchat experience
- Minimal drop-off during the survey – once started customers tend to get most of the way through
- Can accommodate more questions than IVR or SMS – creates chance to probe more issues.
- Custom design – email templates and online surveys designed to reflect brand identity or co-branded with ServiceTick
- Multiple question types and free-form comment boxes
- Survey logic allows multiple routes through a survey based on the answers provided by the customer
- ServiceTick captures and stores every piece of information – even if the survey is part-completed
- Results are immediately available in our online console
- ‘Red flag alerts’ based on the customer’s response to individual questions or text provided in a verbatim can be configured to automatically surface an issue and allow a recovery process to be initiated
- All data captured under SSL encryption and stored in our secure hosting environment
- Scales can be enhanced (smiley/sad faces; colour-coding) to ensure clear understanding of scales.
Web surveys come into their own for:
- Mapping feedback at different points on the online customer journey
- Monitoring performance of agents delivering support via webchat
- Proposition development (surfacing unmet needs)
- Optimising web sites and conversion activity.