“'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.”More
Simple and straightforward capture of customer feedback at the point of experience. Very effective for capturing a single KPI (NPS or CSAT) and reason why
- Almost universal access - 9 out of 10 UK adults have a mobile phone (7 out of 10 a smartphone)
- Mobiles 'ever-present' and 'always on'
- Customers complete the survey at a time to suit them
- Relevant - uses the medium that customers use to contact you
- 20-25% response rates.
- Can be delivered as text message out and text message back (‘ping pong’) or...
- Link to online survey embedded in text message
- Opt out option can be delivered with first message
- Responses processed and available to view in real-time
- Short code available to eliminate any risk of cost to respondent.
- ‘Red flag alerts’ based on the customer’s response to individual questions or text provided in a verbatim can be configured to automatically surface an issue and allow a recovery process to be initiated.
- Short surveys that track a single KPI (e.g.NPS, Effort, CSAT) and reason why
- Point-of-purchase/transaction feedback
- Feedback on agent performance
- Mapping KPIs at different points on the customer journey
- Customer recovery