“'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.”More
ServiceTick is one of the leading providers of post-call IVR survey solutions in the UK. Post-call IVR surveys are easy to set-up and provide a cost-effective method of collecting real-time customer feedback.
- Real-time feedback creates opportunity for instant customer recovery
- Higher response rates than web, email or SMS
- Audio captures the emotion of a customer’s feedback, as well as its content
- Customer-centric approach - comment option allows customer to define precisely what went wrong or right
- Low-cost (compared to traditional CATI interviewing) allows robust sample sizes to be gathered – even at individual agent level
- IVR surveys can be delivered on the back of in-bound calls either by agent transfer or by out-bounding surveys to customers who have opted in during an initial IVR selection process.
- Customers and prospects leave their responses as touch-tone key presses and. in their own words, as free-form comments
- Customer comments are captured as sound files and automatically transcribed by our voice-to-text conversion capability. We achieve a 95% accuracy rate and comments are transcribed in a couple of minutes
- Custom data that identifies the customer, the business process and the agent can be automatically attached to each response and used to segment results
- Outbound IVR surveys can be sent to any landline or mobile telephone number
- ‘Red flag’ alerts can be triggered by any score or any pre-determined word left in a customer’s comment. Different alert types can be emailed to different individuals
- Verbatim prompts can be linked to any question in the survey and tailored to responses (“We’re sorry you did not find us easy to deal with; please tell us why?”).
- The optimum length for an IVR survey is between 5 and 8 questions (but the number of questions asked can be expanded by alternating individual questions across the sample so 50% answer question 3a and 50% question 3b)
IVR surveys are particularly effective in:
- Agent performance management and remuneration
- Customer recovery
- ‘Coaching in the moment’ for front-line staff
- Voice of the customer programmes
- Identifying improvements in process and proposition
- Dramatising customer feedback by replaying audio files.
Find out more
If you’d like to know more about our ServiceTick products, email or call us now.01603 618326