Email surveys offer a cost-effective and comprehensive means of gathering feedback on process issues and customer experience.
- Low-cost – but this is slightly off-set by lower response rates than IVR
- Not-intrusive – customer completes survey at a time to suit them
- Minimal drop-off during the survey – once started customers tend to get most of the way through
- Can accommodate more questions than IVR or SMS – creates chance to probe more issues.
- Custom design – email templates and online surveys designed to reflect brand identity or co-branded with ServiceTick
- Online surveys are optimised for mobile display
- Multiple question types and free-form comment boxes
- Survey logic allows multiple routes through a survey based on the answers provided by the customer
- ServiceTick captures and stores every piece of information – even if the survey is part-completed
- Results are immediately available in our online console
- ‘Red flag alerts’ based on the customer’s response to individual questions or text provided in a verbatim can be configured to automatically surface an issue and allow a recovery process to be initiated
- All data captured under SSL encryption and stored in our secure hosting environment
- Scales can be enhanced (smiley/sad faces; colour-coding) to ensure clear understanding of metric options.
Online surveys come into their own for:
- Mapping feedback at different points on the customer journey
- Business to business audiences
- Employee feedback programmes
- Transactional and relationship surveys
- High volume customer bases
- Proposition development (surfacing unmet needs)
- Optimising web sites and conversion activity.